Malta International Airport plc is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about working within an airport environment and is willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture. This vacancy has arisen within the Operations Department.
Purpose of Position
To assist the Officer / Management in the daily running of the Airport Operations department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure the safe and efficient operation of the aerodrome and terminal facilities.
- Ensure that all aircraft load declarations for all flights operating to/from Malta International Airport are duly received.
- Perform continuous data validation and verification checks through AMS KPIs and Data Exception reports.
- Become familiar with aircraft stand allocation procedures.
- Plan allocation of resources for check-in, baggage reclaims and passenger boarding gates in accordance with movement schedules. Where necessary, effect changes to resource plans to accommodate maintenance works and/or infrastructural restrictions.
- Monitor the use of allocated resources and notify misuse of resource occupancy timings.
- Coordinate and disseminate information to all terminal and airside entities in the event of airport system failure.
- Coordinate and disseminate information to airside entities in the event of aircraft accidents, incidents, and any other aerodrome emergency calls in compliance with respective procedures.
- Coordinate with Malta Air Traffic Services, MIA Customer Service department, Ground Handling Service Providers (GHSPs), and airlines operating at Malta International Airport to assure an efficient, effective, and consistent provision of information.
Malta International Airport – KMP-78897