The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) would like to notify the general public that a vacancy for an Executive (Purchasing and Administration) has arisen.
- Ensure competent quality executive of all regular purchasing duties and administration works in line with Public Procurement Regulations
- Maintain complete updated purchasing contracts and pricing in the system
- Prepare reports and summarise data
- Execution and monitoring of all contracts under the guidance of the Senior Manager Finance and Administration
- Get quotations for the purpose of tenders
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to sites on time
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
- Purchase and issue orders in accordance with specification
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers
- Maintain financial files and records
- Any other related duties within the Corporate Unit
A minimum of an MQF Level 4 qualification is required.
Permit Number 721/2021.Malta Further and Higher Education Authority – KMP-65185