Maleth-Aero is a leading Maltese aircraft management company with a diverse aircraft fleet based in a number of airports around the world and provides services to a number of international clients. Our offices are at the Malta International Airport and we are looking to recruit a Finance Executive within the Accounts Payable section, to manage the growth in operations we are experiencing.
This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging and dynamic working environment.
The employment shall be on an indefinite full-time basis and we are offering a salary that remunerates the skills and competences of the candidate.
We are looking for someone who can also manage Finance Assistants so that the Accounts Payable section within the Finance department is able to:
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other applicable accounting documents or records;
- Ensure appropriate level of authorisation and accurate general ledger / cost centre coding;
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes;
- Verify suppliers’ and service providers’ accounts by reconciling statements and related transactions periodically;
- Maintain regular communication with our suppliers and service providers;
- Handle payments in an organised and timely manner, also keep into consideration the credit terms allowed;
- Allocate the payments appropriately against the applicable invoices; and
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and provide the month end accruals / prepayments.
Who you are:
- You hold a diploma in Accounting or are in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an accounting position;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have a strong command of the English language and hold good communication skills.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, are accurate, well organised and have the ability to keep track of tasks and emails;
- Be a people person, enjoy working in an international environment and understand the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Capable of taking direction of tasks which require no or minimum supervision from more senior members of the management team and at the same time, delegate them as necessary;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure and to demanding deadlines; also motivating and mentoring the team members who would be assigned to deliver.
Maleth Aero AOC Limited – KMP-52524