Due to company growth, Maleth-Aero AOC is looking for a detail-oriented and numbers-savvy individual with a passion for finance. We have an exciting opportunity for you to embark on a rewarding career as a Finance Assistant with our organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process and post sales and purchase invoices in the accounting system.
- Perform creditor reconciliations and investigate any reconciling items.
- Update bank records in the accounting system on a daily basis and follow up and investigate any unallocated receipts and/or payments.
- Prepare and process creditor payments (via online banking).
- Maintenance and updating of fixed asset schedules.
- File of all documents on a regular basis.
- Assist the Finance Executives in financial reports preparation / generation as required for internal and external use.
- Carry out any other duties that may be required in the carrying out of the finance function.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy is essential.
- Experienced in coding, posting and reconciliation.
- Previous experience of high volume of data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Good Microsoft Excel computing skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Incredible attention to detail to catch errors.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an international vibrant environment.
- Experience in fast moving aviation sector.
- Career growth.
- Remote work possibility part of the time.
Maleth Aero AOC Limited – KMP-82369