The M.C.M. Group encompasses three companies in Munich and Malta offering maintenance, service and support to various business jets worldwide through its EASA Part 145 organisations, continuing airworthiness management organisation (EASA Part M) and maintenance training organisation (EASA Part 147). We have established a long standing and well experienced team of professionals to serve our customers’ needs to exceptionally high standards.
An excellent opportunity has arisen on full-time basis for a committed and thorough prospective team member, to join the quality department within our company group, based in Luqa, Malta.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing general administration support and office assistance required in the day to day duties within the quality department.
The main duties attributed to this position are:
- Supporting the preparation, and updating of the quality documents and reports;
- Filing and oversight of records which falls under the responsibility of the quality departments;
- Assisting in monitoring compliance of the quality systems such as assisting with supervision of corrective measures;
- Assisting in the implementation of the quality systems of the company;
- Ensuring smooth administrative running of the office and supporting the team as exigencies require;
- Performing general clerical duties as required.
This position calls for an individual with passion and drive, willing to work and be part of a multi-cultural team within a fast-paced environment. The chosen candidate will have to be meticulous and attentive to detail, and have an excellent command of the English language. Candidates must be conversant with MS Office applications.
Candidates with no prior work experience will also be considered as training will be provided.
M.C.M. Maintenance Centre Malta Limited – KMP-38919