An excellent opportunity has arisen on a full-time basis for a committed prospective team member who is passionate about the area of Human Resources, to join the Human Resources department within our company, based in Luqa, Malta.
We are looking for a team player who is particularly innovative to join our team, as an HR Generalist to facilitate all the HR functions within our company.
The candidate’s aim will be to provide the best employee experience for our employees. If you aim to grow as an all-around HR professional, whilst working in a dynamic international company, then this role is for you.
The main duties attributed to this position are:
- Administering vacancies and assisting in the entire recruitment process;
- Managing the internal payroll process, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll, and responding to employee payroll-related queries;
- Assisting with drafting employment contracts, addendums to agreements, and assisting in processing work permits where required;
- Assisting with creating, implementing, and improving policies and procedures;
- Assisting in the onboarding of new recruits;
- Assisting with overseeing employee relations, and employee development, and taking disciplinary action when necessary;
- Administering staff performance appraisals;
- Recommend changes relating to staff well-being;
- Document management and general filing duties.
The selected candidate must preferably possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience in an HR department;
- Experience with payroll;
- Be proficient in English writing and speaking;
- Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
- Possess the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Possess a can-do attitude.
The chosen candidate will have to be meticulous and attentive to detail and have an excellent command of the English language.
This position calls for an individual with passion and drive, willing to work and be part of a multicultural team within a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be conversant with MS Office applications.
Candidates who are in possession of a Diploma in HR or business administration are encouraged to apply.
M.C.M. Maintenance Centre Malta Limited – KMP-81853