The M.C.M. Group encompasses three companies in Munich and Malta offering maintenance, service and support to various business jets worldwide through its EASA part 145 organisations, continuing airworthiness management organisation (EASA Part M) and maintenance training organisation (EASA part 145) and (EASA Part 147) approved training and CAMO Services. We have established a long-standing and well experienced team of professionals to serve our customers’ needs to exceptionally high standards.
Do you hold an EASA B1/B2 licence with a type rating on Bombardier and / or Embraer?
We are looking for additional EASA B1/B2 Bombardier and / or Embraer Licenced Engineer/s, to perform base and line maintenance tasks as instructed and in accordance to the company’s maintenance organisation exposition, based in Luqa, Malta.
As a B1 or B2 licenced Engineer, your role can include analysing and interpreting technical information relating to aircraft, reading engineering diagrams and manuals and working closely with other departments to complete project work.
The main duties attributed to B1/B2 Engineers are:
- Perform maintenance work strictly in accordance with current approved data;
- Installation of spare parts, consumables and components which shall always be accompanied by appropriate documentation to suit the eligibility requirements for the aircraft/component including the modification status and AD compliance status;
- Sign off of all tasks performed;
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work;
- Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed;
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly part 145;
- Supporting the day to day running of Hangar;
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on aircraft;
- Ensuring the completeness of all maintenance documents in the area of responsibility.
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2 licence;
- Bombardier and / or Embraer type ratings;
- Right to live and work in the EU (desirable);
- Structured and reliable working method;
- Willingness to work in shifts and over the weekends;
- Demonstrated capability to work as part of a team and be goal oriented;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Ability to exhibit a can-do attitude and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Highly dynamic and organised individual;
- Be flexible.
The prospective candidate/s must be able to work in a team with a customer-focused approach to work. This position calls for individuals with passion and drive, willing to work in a multi-cultural team, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. An organised and meticulous approach to work, together with the ability to always arrive at sound decisions are critical for successful performance in this role.
Candidates will be prepared to travel, if necessary. Excellent communication skills are a must and a good command of the English language is required.
M.C.M. Maintenance Centre Malta Limited – KMP-80496