The candidate will manage a number of account-related tasks within the Group, undertaking accounting responsibilities for his / her portfolio to meet agreed objectives.
The role requires someone who is highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic to take responsibility for the accounting work entrusted to them. The ideal candidate will eventually manage a team of associates in line with the firm’s growth strategy.
Part-time position subject to a successful six-month probation period from the first day of employment. Following a successful probationary period the role will most likely be increased to a full-time position.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare the entire procedure and maintenance of the Group’s management accounts and each of its subsidiaries;
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to various companies;
- Liaising with other team members and handling various request in a timely manner;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and all other external parties;
- Preparing and filing of client entity financial statements, VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information;
- Providing financial status information by providing reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant University degree or ACCA qualified;
- 2-4 years’ experience in a professional services firm (legal or accounting and audit firm).
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in using standard accounting software (SAGE, Xero) and MS Office;
- Knowledge with IFRS;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to details and a positive can-do attitude;
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills for a fast-paced environment.
Luginsland Limited – KMP-62339