Reporting to the Head of Finance, or as otherwise communicated, the Finance Coordinator is expected to carry out a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Updating of the company’s accounts in line with company and group policies;
- Reconciliation and analysis of recorded transactions;
- Preparation of specific reports / invoicing as requested;
- Credit control.
Applicants are expected to:
- Have successfully completed post-secondary level of education and ideally in possession of the advanced level of education certificate in accounts (MQF level 4);
- Have 2 years’ similar working experience;
- Be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese;
- Have good computer literacy skills, including knowledge and experience in financial systems;
- Be organised and determined and able to set priorities;
- Have good communication skills.
Applications from candidates who are in the early stages of ACCA would also be considered. In addition, although not a pre-requisite, preference will be given to candidates who have worked with SAP.
Lufthansa Technik Malta Limited – KMP-38929