Overall Purpose of Position
To work as part of a team on a range of software development projects as directed by the team leader or other appropriate Manager.
- Coordinating activities with the Development team.
- Maintaining current systems as well as developing new ones.
- Understanding client requirements and coordinating with the team leader to achieve solutions.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Providing technical advice to the team daily.
- Providing the team with code review and suggesting technical improvements.
Knowledge / Skill / Qualifications
- A qualification in Computer Science or a related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Preferably a working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication in Maltese and English and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Loqus Solutions Ltd – KMP-77608