The London School of Commerce, Malta (LSCM) was established in June 2014 as a global higher education provider in Malta; it forms part of the London School of Commerce Group of Colleges. The London School of Commerce (LSC) is one of the United Kingdom’s largest and most internationally respected private higher education providers. Established in 1999, the institution was founded with a commitment to providing flexible opportunities for international and domestic students to gain access to affordable higher education.
The primary objective of LSCM is to be a leading global higher education provider in Malta. In keeping with the vision and mission of its parent institution, namely the London School of Commerce (LSC), London, the LSCM aims to provide high quality and innovative undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to students and professionals in Malta as well as International students.
Salary between €20, 000 – €22,000 per annum.
- Collect of fees from privately funded students / sponsors and daily banking
- Process supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Ensure all students fee data up to date and reconciled on the database
- Deal with enquiries from students, supplier and staff
- Preparing and posting of payroll
- Assist with student registrations
- Credit control duties
- Assist audits process and liaise with auditors
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to follow procedures and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, intermediate knowledge of excel
- Good grade in GCSE or AAT equivalent
London School of Commerce – KMP-50280