Lombard Bank is a long-established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the Bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage on a fixed-term contract of service suitable individuals to perform the duties of a Software Developer.
- Preferably possess a first degree in computer science or related qualification.
- Preferably have a minimum of one year of working experience in a software development environment, preferably for a financial institution.
- Have a good command of C#.
- Have knowledge of the latest .NET frameworks, CSS3, HTML5, MVC, API.
- Have knowledge of database programming (mainly MS SQL server but knowledge of Oracle would be considered an asset).
- Possess sound analytical skills, capacity for teamwork and determination.
- Have good communication skills, particularly in spoken and written English.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Maintain existing software systems written in various computer languages.
- Analyse user requirements and draw up technical and functional specifications.
- Design and develop robust solutions.
- Document new and existing solutions.
- Provide first and second line support to users.
Experience in banking or financial services will be considered an asset.
Lombard Bank Malta plc – KMP-62221