Lombard Bank is a long-established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full-service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage suitable individuals to perform the duties of IT Systems Administrator.
The main responsibilities of the role include the following but are not limited to:
- Maintaining hardware infrastructure, including but not limited to network devices, servers and workstations.
- Performing system maintenance and system upgrades including routine updates, service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitoring the performance and ensuring system availability and reliability including backups and restores.
- Monitoring system resource utilization.
- Servicing support.
- Participating in and contributing towards the implementation of ICT-related projects.
- Maintaining the security of the IT infrastructure and managing network components.
- Managing monitoring tools for the proactive alerting and reporting of the general IT setup.
- Other general ICT-related responsibilities.
The applicants as a minimum shall:
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills together with a strong understanding and experience of virtualization technologies.
- Having an understanding of Windows Server OS, AD and cloud technologies is required whereby candidates with the relevant MCSE certifications will be given preference.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or MQF level 5 equivalent and a minimum of two years experience in a similar role and working with the above mentioned technologies.
- Experience in banking or financial services will be considered an asset.Lombard Bank Malta plc – KMP-86768