Lombard Bank is a long- established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage suitable individuals to perform the duties of Credit Analysts.
Applicants shall as a minimum:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience within a financial services institution, ideally in credit.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the compilation, preparation and interpretation of statutory reporting and regulatory returns.
- Have sufficient competence in analysing financial statements.
- Have a working knowledge of standard office automation packages including Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of credit applications and ongoing monitoring of credit facilities.
- Compiling data required for statutory and other reporting purpose.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Lombard Bank Malta plc – KMP-43005