Lombard Bank is a long- established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage suitable individuals to perform the duties of Client Relations Officers.
Applicants shall as a minimum:
- Have suitable experience within retail credit in a financial services institution and ideally possess or in the process of obtaining a suitable professional qualification. Successful applicants may be required to obtain further relevant accreditation / certification by a competent authority.
- Have a working knowledge of standard office automation systems.
- Have good communication skills, particularly in spoken and written English.
- Be of smart, professional and pleasant disposition as expected of the post.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Setting up and attending meetings with existing / prospective customers at the bank’s various service outlets.
- Issuing and following up on quotations made to customers in respect of the bank’s retail credit products.
- Preparing credit applications, inclusive of required documentation, within stipulated time frames.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Lombard Bank Malta plc – KMP-43004