Liyfe is looking for a smart, highly motivated, and alert person to perform numerous general office and secretarial duties. The person will also act as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
Liyfe is a healthcare company based in Malta, engaged in the export of Liyfe-branded healthcare products, including food supplements and medical devices.
Typical responsibilities of the job include
- Answering calls, drafting emails / letters, taking messages, handling correspondence, filing, and managing calendars as well as helping with daily time management
- Maintaining diaries and scheduling appointments daily operations and admin duties to run an office
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant governmental and non-governmental organizations and clients
- Logging and processing bills and invoices
- Acting as a receptionist and / or meeting and greeting clients
- Updating website/s by liaising with Web Designer and Content Writer
- Planning and managing travel arrangements
- Coordination and ordering of office supplies
- Coordinate events and engagements for VIP visits
- Serve as a primary point of contact for internal and external matters arising and pertaining to the Director
- Run errands
- Education: Minimum of O’ level standard in English and Maltese; Marketing skills in digital media will be considered an asset
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a PA / Secretary
- IT literacy and a good working knowledge of MS Office products (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keep records
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality by having access to extremely sensitive documents
- Can work efficiently under stress and deadlines
Part-time and full-time reduced-hours candidates are considered.
A remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered to the right applicant.
Liyfe – KMP-86482