We are looking for a Profiling and Guidance Executive / Job Coach who is motivated and has a passion to work towards the employment of persons with disability. This role is based in Gozo on a 1-year definite contract.
Overall Purpose of the Position of the Profiling and Guidance Executive / Job Coach
The selected candidate will have a dual role, in part consisting of duties of a Profiling and Guidance Executive and Job Coaching duties, according to the Foundation’s exigencies. The candidate will be required to guide and support persons with a disability interested in, or already in, employment.
Supporting new and existing clients in registering with our foundation. This involves:
- Collection of information from clients and recording in the system
- Scheduling and planning meetings with clients as well as following up and recording progress / results
- Developing an understanding in the support level required by potential clients to assist in providing further direction and guidance
- Providing the necessary on-site and off-site support to the individual for fuller integration and to foster a successful work experience
- Monitoring the client’s development, job performance and job satisfaction
- Keeping up to date records / documentation of clients performance, strengths, areas for development and goals
- Qualification at Level 6 in psychology / social work or other relevant areas
- Valid driving license
- Ability to communicate well in both Maltese and English
Lino Spiteri Foundation – KMP-62384