Our Sales Assistant are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of a strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will you do?
- Assist the Store Management with all areas of store operation;
- Operate the checkout and handle cash;
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times;
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produces;
- Unpack daily stock deliveries;
- Rotate stock;
- Keep the store clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers;
- Assist with baking in our in-store bakery.
What will you need?
- Completed secondary level of education;
- Previous experience in the retail sector preferable;
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills;
- Highly motivated and ambitious professional;
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
What do we offer?
- A secure job;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterised by advanced, task-oriented and professional training;
- A part-time contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Lidl Malta – KMP-55375