We are now recruiting for a proactive and enthusiastic team player to join our Accounts department on a full-time basis.
The purpose and goals of this position are to diligently carry out duties in the fields of accounting and IT operations. Particular duties include store and warehouse billing, correct processing of documents, calculating stocks and monitoring cash flow in line with company procedure (organisational policies, etc.).
- Provide day to day support to the Senior Accountant;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the administration and bookkeeping;
- Assist in other general duties as the need arises;
- Sorting and filing of invoices and other documents;
- Payment processing and posting of invoices;
- Assist in the bank reconciliations.
- Attained a diploma in accountancy or in the process to attain ACCA or equivalent;
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal. Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Excel;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and team-oriented;
- Strong work ethic;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.
- A full time, indefinite, contract;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterized by advanced, task-oriented and professional training.
Lidl Malta – KMP-65201