Our Accounts team is growing! We are therefore looking for a proactive and enthusiastic team player to join this department on a full-time basis.
The Accounts Clerk is expected to assist in the fields of controlling / accounting, store and warehouse billing. These duties include the correct processing of documents, calculating stocks and monitoring cash flow within the company specifications (organisational policies, etc.).
The holder of the position will be responsible for the following areas of responsibility in agreement with their superior:
- Liaise with employees within the Accounts department;
- Liaise with suppliers and Lidl Malta store employees as directed by senior members of the accounts team;
- Inputting of direct deliveries, and liaison with all departments concerned;
- Inputting and / or checking of direct delivery invoices;
- Support the accounts department in the day to day duties;
- Carrying out other clerical duties.
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset;
- In possession of AAT or an Accounts A’ level;
- Confident and motivated team player;
- Conscientious with an uncompromising eye for detail;
- Hands-on approach;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset.
- A full time, indefinite contract;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure work place characterised by advanced, task – oriented and professional training.
Lidl Malta – KMP-65203