LEXCO Compliance and Solutions continue their success story and are looking to recruit Software Support Assistants to join the current support team.
The Software Support Assistant responsibilities will include collecting, organising and keying-in of data in the company’s specialised software. The ideal candidate must have data entry skills, with an eye for detail, and knowledge of spreadsheets and online forms. The Software Support Assistant will also assist clients with queries.
- Work on client-specific requests and customisations.
- Client training.
- Communication with compliance team to update software with latest regulatory updates.
- Testing of new product / features.
- Reply to inbound requests from clients as per prescribed service levels.
- Determine, review criticality and prioritize resolution of issues.
- Resolve cases and support the software support team.
- Engage in knowledge management process by creating and using materials.
- Guide clients to use self-help resources.
- Offer direct customer service and technical support to user through phone, email and in-person.
- Support clients to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements.
- Record customer change requests and technical requirements.
- Record issues and solutions to troubleshoot guides.
- Create application training manuals and classroom training materials.
- Support new staff in software, programmes and operational instructions.
- Ability to conduct online meetings with clients.
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Capable of handling telephone and online enquiries.
- Ability to maintain data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
- Independent, organized and attentive to detail.
- Good typing skills and proven data entry work experience, such as a data entry operator or office assistant.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Ability to deal with deadlines, changes, delays and unexpected events.
- A minimum of an advanced level of education.
- Must work well independently or as part of a team of software support assistants.
- Excellent communication skills (esp. listening) and the ability to work well with people at all levels (technical, non-technical, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to think out of the box and be creative.
- Certification in Compliance would be considered an asset.
- Remote working option – avoid that morning and afternoon traffic!
- Flexible hours – work around your own schedule.
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the Compliance industry.
- Work with an outstanding support team.
- Family-friendly company offering excellent work / life balance.
This opportunity offers a very flexible working environment with the possibility to combine work from our Valletta office as well as from the comfort of your home, with additional flexibility to set the hours to fit in with your lifestyle.
LEXCO Compliance – KMP-66545