Lewis Press Limited is a certified pharmaceutical packaging supplier operating to the ISO9001:2015 and PS9000:2016 code of practice. The facility situated in Hal Far has been specifically designed for its intended purpose and has been operational since 2004.
The duties of the Engineering Technician include:
- Carry out preventive maintenance on printing and print-finishing equipment
- Carry out corrective maintenance in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with sub-contractors on machine breakdowns and provide any necessary support when required
- Carry out a daily inspection of the air compressor room
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on all mobile material handling equipment
- Monitor preventive and corrective maintenance activities being carried out by third parties
- Obtain feedback from printers and print finishers on machine performance and identify any maintenance that might be required
- Familiarisation with machine technical manuals
- Maintain and monitor a list of consumable spare parts for all machines and equipment whilst establishing minimum inventory levels for critical machine parts
- Shall be required to utilise the tooling in the workshop to design and fabricate components as required by Management
- Ensure that the workshop and spare parts are kept in a tidy and organised manner
Applicants are expected to have a good understanding of English and able to complete documents efficiently.
Although extensive technical and GMP training will be planned and conducted, previous work experience related to the current vacancy is considered to be an asset.
Lewis Press Limited – KMP-77620