Assisting customers on the shop floor, cashier duties, shelf upkeep and stock checking.
- Greeting and serving customers from the moment they enter the shop.
- Advice customers and answer any queries they may have from stock availability and details of special offers to a product’s price.
- Working on the tills and handling customers’ transactions which also includes after-sales service like exchange of items and issuing credit notes.
- Ensures that the shop floor is always clean and tidy.
- Re-stocking goods on the shelves and ensuring that they are attractively displayed.
- Pricing goods.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly.
- Basic literacy skills.
- Numerate skills for cash handling.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Capable of working in a team.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good customer care skills and ability to be friendly and polite even with difficult clients or when under pressure.
- A good sense of theatre to demonstrate toys and entertain kids.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
Leisure Stores Limited – KMP-50358