lecocqassociate is a boutique corporate and finance regulatory practice, established in Malta since 2010 and specialises in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investments, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, Islamic finance and private equity.
We are looking for an experienced Office Secretary who will handle the day to day running of our office and other general administrative tasks such as answering telephone queries, drafting of documents, scheduling calls, collation and review of client due diligence documentation as well as general project co-ordination.
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Office and the Board of Directors.
- Assisting the Partners and Managing Partner in dealing with Russian speaking clients, including written and verbal translations.
- Assisting to the company lawyers in following up various matters such as deadlines of submission of the documents, sending the reminders to clients and setting up reminders, drafting basic corporate documents such as cover letters, company registers or legal letters.
- Collation, review and updating of client due diligence records, ensuring all data is maintained up to date and in accordance with the company’s AMLFT policy.
- Maintain client files up to date and in order at all times as well as archiving data in accordance with the company data-retention policy.
- Handling basic accounting entries, filing and petty cash.
- Handling the process of the registration of new employees and termination of the resigned ones.
- Keeping the contact database updated at all times.
- Co-ordinate supplier relationships and orders, ensuring the company obtain the best value and quality for services ordered.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, have a basic understanding in book keeping and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients, over the phone and face-to-face.
- Be pro-active, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be an excellent team player and can work well under pressure.
- Have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and works on own initiative.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Russian as a minimum. Fluency in French will be considered an asset.
Lecocqassociate Limited – KMP-44519