Learn Key Training Institute is looking for Lecturers to join our panel of Teachers in the following areas:
- ACCA courses
- MQF Lv4 Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- MQF Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management
Freelance / fixed-term Lecturers (part-time). Successful candidates will form part of a lecturing panel in their discipline areas.
Candidates must hold a qualification one level higher or equivalent industry experience than the level of qualification they are applying for and have a balance of lecturing and industry / research experience.
The ideal candidates must have previous lecturing experience on level 5-8 courses and knowledge of assessment types and of the module and programme development. Experience in blended learning is desirable.
- Teaching business and related subjects
- Preparation of all materials related to taught courses and development of and correction of assessments as appropriate
- Preparation of students for assignments and exams
- Providing support and guidance to students as required
- Other duties paid separately include attendance at meetings, induction days, graduations etc
- Meeting deadlines and following assessment and other schedules
- Taking part in conferences and CPD sessions
- The hybrid class teaching environment
Candidates must be able to live and work in Malta.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Learn Key Training Institute – KMP-77269