Lauda Europe is a Maltese Airline within the Ryanair Group. Lauda Europe is headquartered in Malta with bases in Spain and Austria. Two Croatia bases will open this summer.
Lauda Europe seeks to appoint an HR Manager to be based at our Malta office, with weekly travel to our European bases. Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will be an accomplished HR professional ready to step up to the next level.
- Manage a small team of HR professionals across the full range of HR tasks.
- Oversight of the day to day HR management of Lauda Europe crews operating in Austria, Spain and Croatia, including HR paperwork, employee relations, payroll and legal cases.
- Relevant degree or masters.
- Management of industrial relations.
- Support and advise management at all levels on HR related matters.
- Weekly travel required to Lauda Europe bases across Europe.
- HR experience in a multi-site, multinational business.
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional Spanish or German fluency an advantage.
- Strong organisational / interpersonal skill.
- Relevant degree or Masters.
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
Competitive salary and travel benefits. The successful candidate will gain significant experience in an interesting and challenging range of activity as well as receive exposure to the Senior Management group.
Lauda Europe – KMP-60117