We provide an extensive range of professional consultancy services to local and international clients including financial accounting, auditing corporate services and consultancy services.
We are able to offer an excellent remuneration package and the finest office ambience. We will give you the opportunity to work with various high-level clients, both local and international.
Due to the expansion of the organisation, we have various posts for Junior / Senior Auditor (attractive salary package).
Forming part of the Audit team, the selected candidates will deal with local and international clients in various sectors.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Audit preparation from pre-planning to completion;
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures;
- Preparing financial statement reports;
- Reviewing audit documentation and preparing documentation to support audit jobs;
- Performing audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm.
The successful candidate should:
- Be committed and work to tight deadlines;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, determined and confident;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are qualified or in the process of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA.
- Applicants must have at least 1 – 3 years of auditing experience.
Our company culture and core values are to see continual improvement. We invest in training to ensure that we are equipped for any challenges.
Lamima Consultancy Services Limited – KMP-77623