Forming part of the Audit team, the selected candidates will be dealing with local and international clients in various sectors.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Audit preparation from pre-planning to completion;
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures;
- Preparing financial statement reports;
- Reviewing audit documentation and preparing documentation to support audit jobs;
- Performing audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm.
The successful candidate should:
- Be committed and work to tight deadlines;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, determined and confident;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are qualified or in the process of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA.
- Applicants must have at least 1-3 year of work experience in auditing;
- Our company culture and core values are to see continual improvement. We invest in training to ensure that we are equipped for any challenges.
The chosen candidate will have the option to be trained in other areas.
Lamima Consultancy Services Limited – KMP-65002