The Accounts Executive role calls for an organized, motivated and driven individual with a clear and determined focus on their career.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain day to day accounting records
- Prepare month-end management financial reports and management accounts for a number of clients
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Coordinate year-end audits
The successful candidate should:
- Establish a strong relationship with clients, responding to their needs, building their trust and ensuring that the quality of all work delivered is up to Lamima Consultancy’s standard
- Taking ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients
- Be committed and work to tight deadlines
- Have good interpersonal skills and possess good communication skills
- Self-motivated, determined and confident
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Preference will be given to applicants who are in process of starting or close to attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years work experience in a finance or accounting department
Lamima Consultancy Services Limited – KMP-57431