La Royale Gaming Investments is an international group of companies deeply embedded in the iGaming industry.
Within the La Royale Gaming Group, we develop and deliver high-quality igaming solutions, such as a B2B game aggregation platform for global operators and licensed igaming casino sites for end users (B2C).
We pride ourselves on staying efficient, progressive, and innovative with our unique products and services, but also with the help of a well-organized online working process within a multicultural team.
We focus on providing quality service for our operators and players by improving their experience every day and exceeding their expectations. We also work to ensure an advanced level of online and offline security in terms of player data and processing.
Offices are located in Malta, Cyprus, and Portugal.
The VP of Engineering is a key executive position responsible for leading and managing the Technical teams in our iGaming group. This role involves setting the technical direction, ensuring software and platform quality, and driving innovation in a highly competitive and regulated industry.
Working with us, you will have a friendly team, wise management, a positive working environment, and challenging tasks for your professional growth!
Products and services
- B2B Services: Games aggregation
- B2C: Online casino – desktop, mobile, apps
- Provide technical leadership and vision for the team of Developers
- Manage the development plan, schedule, and process for multiple simultaneous projects, including tasks, resources, quality, time, priorities, and costs
- Act as a single point of contact for discipline at the project level with management
- Own people and career development for both leads and individual contributors and ensure there is effective leadership for the wider Engineering team
- Lead the teams through management and mentorship
- Contribute to recruitment activities
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and consistent
- Prepare and optimise budgets
- Recommend technological developments and improvements
- Develop the team to ensure quality end products
- Provide regular updates and reports to the CEO
Qualifications / qualities
- Fluent English for verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a Senior Engineering leadership role within the iGaming or online gambling industry
- At least 7 years of programming experience
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform – good to have
- Experience with Workspace Automation – nice to have
- Private health insurance
- Paid vacations, in addition to public holidays in Lisbon, Portugal
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Work permit support, if required
- Team building events
La Royale Gaming Investments – KMP-86664