La Royale Gaming Investments is an international group of companies deeply embedded in the iGaming industry.
Within the La Royale Gaming Group, we develop and deliver high-quality igaming solutions, such as a B2B game aggregation platform for global operators and licensed igaming casino sites for end users (B2C).
We pride ourselves on staying efficient, progressive, and innovative with our unique products and services, but also with the help of a well-organized online working process within a multicultural team.
We focus on providing quality service for our operators and players by improving their experience every day and exceeding their expectations. We also work to ensure an advanced level of online and offline security in terms of player data and processing.
Offices are located in Malta, Cyprus, and Portugal.
Working with us, you will have a friendly team, wise management, a positive working environment, and challenging tasks for your professional growth!
We are seeking experienced Senior Developers with expertise within the Java world, including but not limited to Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, and MySQL. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions for our truly global iGaming company. You will be working on ambitious projects that will push the boundaries of innovation in the industry and meet the requirements of a highly scalable and highly available platform serving customers 24/7.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and high-performance software solutions using primarily Java and related technologies
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Write clean, maintainable, and eﬃcient code
- Troubleshoot and debug complex software issues
- Ensure that software solutions meet the requirements of a highly scalable and highly available platform serving customers 24/7
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Java software development, with a focus on Spring/Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- All above is fine but what’s most important is having a great spirit about moving fast and having fun
- Private health insurance
- Paid vacations, in addition to public holidays in Lisbon, Portugal
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Work permit support, if required
- Team building event
La Royale Gaming Investments – KMP-86661