Quanta is a start-up games gateway dedicated to delivering fully licensed, high-performance gaming solutions and top-quality services to operators on a global basis.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will develop and implement the business strategy of the B2B on both the game providers’ and casino operator’ sides. Your primary responsibilities will involve building and managing the account management team and driving the company’s growth objectives.
Account Management will play a critical role in ensuring that the different business teams are aligned with its overall vision and objectives. You will lead and manage two teams within the B2B division, including account management and customer support. You will support team members, provide guidance, and foster a collaborative environment to achieve shared objectives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about business development, has extensive experience in igaming and escalating teams, is smart, proactive, has a growth mindset, strives for improvement, and is a great communicator.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and Head of Sales to develop the organization’s strategic goals and objectives
- Translate strategic plans into actionable initiatives and lead their implementation
- Take charge of driving the company’s growth objectives for the Account Management division
- Establish KPIs, monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Optimize operational processes, systems and procedures to enhance efficiency and profitability
- Provide strong leadership to the Account Management teams, fostering a culture of collaboration and high-performance
- Recruit, develop, and retain top talent, ensuring that the organization has the necessary skills and capabilities
- Mentor and coach team members
- Represent the company in external engagements, industry events, and strategic partnerships
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role, preferably as a Head / Director of Account Management or business development
- +5 years of experience in the igaming industry, preferably in account management and business development
- Demonstrated track record of driving operational excellence
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- A results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets
- Passion for events, entrepreneurship and technology
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and startup-like environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package based on your experience.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Hybrid work model
- Health insurance
- Team events
La Royale Gaming Investments – KMP-86662