Purpose of the role
The Compliance Manager is responsible for keeping up to date with changing laws within the jurisdictions the companies are licensed or operating in. The Compliance Manager is responsible for preparing reports to present to upper management detailing these laws and how the employees of the company are following them.
- Works closely with Head of Sports Betting, HR and Finance to keep them abreast of regulations;
- Assists with licensing applications and legal research;
- Ensures AML and onboarding checks are completed in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Be the point of contact with the regulatory authorities, filing monthly reports and maintaining an effective relationship with authorities;
- Proactively monitors ongoing developments throughout the company’s key market, France, in terms of legislation within the area concerning online sports betting;
- On an ongoing basis, reports to management regarding changes, impact on the company;
- Responsible for and conducts internal audits to guarantee compliance with various regulatory authorities ensuring the company adheres to and remains compliant with statutory and regulatory conditions within the jurisdictions in the company operates;
- Assists in and engages in the application of approvals in new jurisdictions as necessary and as required;
- Acts as the Internal governing body which responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations;
- Reviewing and evaluating compliance issues regarding fulfilling laws and regulations related to our organisation;
- Assisting in the review and negotiation of commercial agreements;
- Assists in the drafting, implementing, revising and reviewing internal policies and procedures;
- Ensures that company, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behaviour in the organization meets the company’s standards of conduct.
- Native French language speaker, with excellent written and communication skills;
- Excellent English, written and communication skills;
- Degree in Legal, Finance or Business-related and at least 3 years experience in gaming;
- Self-starter, willing to take the lead and be a proactive game changer.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package based on your experience;
- Flexible start and finish times;
- Hybrid work mode;
- Health insurance;
- Team events.
La Royale Gaming Investments – KMP-86659