La Mode is a Maltese family-owned company with numerous investments in both textile and property. Due to company expansion, a new full-time position has been created for an individual to manage a portfolio of properties operated on short lets. The apartments are located in central areas, mainly in Sliema, St Julians and Valletta.
- This position calls for a person to meet and greet guests, mainly for the check-outs taking place in the morning and for the day-to-day running of holiday apartments.
- The chosen candidate will be working day shifts on a 40 hour week basis spread over 6 days.
- You will be required to work weekends and/or holidays
- Must have own transport
The candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Meeting the guests upon check-out to collect the keys and inspect the apartment
- Organising the cleaners and making sure the apartments are well stocked with cleaning products
- Organising the laundry
- Inspecting the apartments to ensure that they are cleaned well and up to standard for the next guests
- Reporting any necessary maintenance of the properties
The candidate will be offered a fixed monthly salary and a weekly fuel allowance, with a possibility to work overtime at a fixed rate.
Full training will be provided for both check-outs and check-ins.
Previous experience and flexible hours would be considered an asset.
La Mode Company Ltd – KMP-50054