KSi Malta is seeking to recruit an Associate – Tax Advisor to join its dynamic team. The successful applicant will join the firm’s tax section and will be providing tax services to the firm’s local and international client base.
- Assisting clients in the areas of direct and indirect taxes;
- Preparation of written tax opinions as may be required by the clients;
- Assistance in the tax compliance work such as income tax returns and claims for refund amongst others;
- Liaising with auditors on tax matters;
- Advising and assisting clients on their fiscal obligations and compliance within the prescribed time limits;
- Advising and assisting clients on the most tax-efficient way of structuring their corporate and tax affairs;
- Assisting private clients with their fiscal obligations in terms of the various tax residency schemes applicable at the time;
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently.
- ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- At least one / two years relevant experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of local and international tax;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Maltese, whilst knowledge of the Italian language is considered an asset.
Interested candidates should send a letter of application together with a detailed CV via the apply button below by Friday 2nd July 2021.
KSi Malta – KMP-61250