KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction.
Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to an international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Technology Advisor at KPMG, you’ll be helping to shape our offer for the future and setting the scene for why technology is an increasingly critical part of any business.
You will be involved in various projects in domains such as:
- Digital strategy and transformation.
- ERP advisory.
- IT governance and security.
- Enterprise architecture.
- IT project management.
You will be in regular contact with clients to analyse and understand the specific needs, applying the knowledge and experience gained from clients in different business domains. In addition, you’ll help to identify, understand, measure and manage the challenge of their dependence on information systems.
Your role will be highly varied and involves working in a supportive, young and dynamic team. Apart from working with clients to assess their digital landscape and architect technical solutions in line with their ambition, strategy and requirements, other key responsibilities such as:
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions and countries.
- Develop and own mid to senior-level executive relationships with clients.
- Participate in business development initiatives such as writing thought leadership, preparing presentations and building sales proposals.
- Devise approach, scope and own estimates for sales proposals.
- Research continuously as to keep abreast with current and emerging technologies.
A great opportunity for you is that the range of clients and the multidisciplinary projects you will work on, offer continuous challenges.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of work experience in IT management, IT advisory, business transformation or similar roles.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information systems management or equivalent.
- Vendor professional certifications and IT management or project management certifications will be considered an asset.
While academic qualifications are important, there are several other main competencies we highly value.
- A broad interest in IT and business processes.
- Enthusiasm about working in a project-based environment.
- Strong client orientation and being a real team player.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- A natural ambition, high motivation and attention to detail.
KPMG – KMP-60056