We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior professional to join our dynamic professional services firm with a global presence, as a Senior Talent Management Consultant in our People and Change Advisory division.
Within this role, you will report to the Director People and Change Advisory, and work within a well-established team, which strives to consistently provide a total people solution to the business community, both locally and internationally, through comprehensive and effective strategic talent management solutions.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director of People and Change, together with other senior professionals within the advisory function, to drive and support the business development strategy with a strong focus on implementation and strategy for delivery and growth;
- Design and implement new talent management solutions for the firm’s clients, both locally and internationally;
- Provide comprehensive support and coaching to team members with an emphasis on emulating our key values through these interactions;
- Champion talent management advisory and transformation engagements through the execution of comprehensive solutions;
- Drive sustainable employee engagement in the team;
- Provide direction and support on the improvement of the team’s efforts and service offer;
- Provide support and guidance to the team on the handling of challenging situations;
- Develop close working relationships with the leadership team across the firm to gain valuable commercial and client insights;
- Day to day operational management responsibilities and guidance of more junior members of the team;
- Ad hoc projects and responsibilities as provided by the Director of People and Change Advisory on an ongoing basis.
What you have:
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience, ideally within big four firms or management consulting experience. Candidates with experience of an advisory nature would be considered an asset;
- A relevant qualification ideally at a Master’s level of education specialising in Occupational, Organisational and Business Psychology;
- Strong collaboration, team building, stakeholder management and organisational skills; the ability to inspire and influence others towards a common goal, regardless of level or position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- The ability to develop a broad, big-picture view of the entity and its vision and it includes the ability to link long-range visions and concepts to day-to-day work (strategic thinker);
- The ability to manage change through setting of direction, the building of support, communicating widely, handling resistance to change and facilitating.
KPMG has over 600 professionals working in Malta who form part of the KPMG network of almost 200,000 professionals across 154 countries. At KPMG, our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work for by ensuring that our people, our clients, and our communities achieve their full potential. We are known as a firm of high achievers working within a friendly and open environment. Our people are recognised in the marketplace for delivering outstanding professional services to leading private and public sector organisations.
We would love the opportunity to discuss how your career aspirations can be accomplished at KPMG. If the above appeals to you and you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online and we will be in contact with you shortly.
KPMG – KMP-46605