KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Why should you join KPMG Digital Solutions?
Keen to take a step into a purpose-driven career?
A path where team spirit and engagement will not let you hit the snooze button again in the morning!
We sincerely value our people and work with them shoulder-to-shoulder to enable them to explore their purpose within their career. Come and join our vision and explore your limitless potential!
Inspire confidence. Empower change.
Our Vision @ KPMG Digital Solutions
We strive to create high-quality solutions with innovation at their core while building genuine relationships to deliver real value to our clients.
We are looking for our next team member to join our winning team.
- Identify and analyse user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software-development life cycle
- Develop modern web applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Work experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing .NET Applications
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Technologies including .NET Core and .NET Framework
- Experience designing, maintaining and managing MS SQL Server databases
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Experience with Angular.JS, Angular 2+ or React.JS considered an asset
If the above matches your skillset and you’re interested to spiral up your career – get in touch!
KPMG – KMP-65192