KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction.
Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to an international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 145 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Keen to take a step into a purpose-driven career? A path where team spirit and engagement will not let you hit the snooze button again in the morning!
We sincerely value our people and work with them shoulder-to-shoulder to enable them to explore their purpose within their careers. Come and join our vision and explore your limitless potential!
Inspire confidence. Empower change.
Our vision @ KPMG Software
We strive to create high-quality solutions with innovation at their core while building genuine relationships to deliver real value to our clients.
We are looking for our next team member to join our winning team.
The ideal candidate would
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a quality assurance or software testing role
- Have experience in managing QA activities on projects
- Have knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Have knowledge of quality assurance processes
- Be a great communicator who can communicate complex issues in a straightforward manner
- Be a critical and analytical thinker
- Be knowledgeable of the software development life cycle
- Have a thirst for knowledge and problem solving
If the above matches your skillset and you’re interested to spiral up your career – get in touch!
KPMG – KMP-76000