About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to an international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Interested in building a purpose-driven career where you could dive into coordinating multi-national Digital Solutions projects?
A path where team-spirit and engagement will not let you hit the snooze button again.
We strive to create high-quality solutions with innovation at their core while building genuine relationships to deliver real value to our clients.
We truly value our people and work with them shoulder-to-shoulder to enable each and every one of us to explore our purpose. Come and join our vision and explore your limitless potential should the description below match your skillset.
The role of the Projects Coordinator is to assist in the day-to-day coordination of digital projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans and the relevant documentation;
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders and senior management to ensure the smooth running of projects and programmes;
- Ensure projects stay on track and deliver against the expected requirements, timelines and budget while communicating any issues and risks in a timely manner;
- Coordinate with multi-national team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Support any other project management tasks as required.
- Good organisational skills and can respond to changing priorities quickly and with good time management skills;
- Possess a can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail;
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to offer support during projects;
- Goal-driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Possess experience with Microsoft and other productivity tools;
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business / IT or a related field of study;
- Holds a professional Project Management certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP etc. would be favourably considered;
- Holds a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
In return, we offer a strong remuneration package, including private health insurance. KPMG provides an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career and immense opportunities to learn and develop. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!
KPMG – KMP-59229