KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust within the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Our People team provides guidance and advice to employees, management and the leadership of the firm in helping our people to Grow, Succeed and always Feel Connected with the firm. Our emphasis is on providing a world class people and candidate experience and ensuring we maintain exceptional levels of customer service in our daily dealings with the business.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Manager to join our well-established People team and take responsibility for managing our overall Student Talent Attraction and Engagement strategy and its implementation.
You will manage the overall attraction, engagement and end to end recruitment of up to 200 graduates annually.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders both in KPMG and with educational services institutions and be responsible for:
- Leading various student programmes which build a pipeline of talent to support all our business services lines.
- Managing and collaborating with people within the People team and across the business to deliver on student recruitment and engagement targets.
- Building close relationships with our key stakeholders in our business service lines to understand their different requirements and prepare an annual student manpower plan.
- Keeping up to date with the marketplace and new trends.
- Consistently understanding and enhancing the candidate experience.
- Introducing new and innovative ways of attracting, motivating and growing our student talent.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns and innovative ideas to attract student talent.
- Leading on a variety of innovative student engagement and student learning and development projects.
- Managing all educational services relationships with e.g. schools, universities and other educational institutions and consistently building our Employer brand within these institutions.
- Managing 3rd party vendor relationships and sponsorship programmes.
- Monitoring quality of all processes and procedures. Implementing new processes to improve the efficiency and the overall experience the students have with the firm.
- Monthly reporting to the business on several data points.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Previous experience in managing student programmes.
- Possess a positive, ‘can do’, service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues.
- Proven track record of project management and excellent organisational skills.
- Possess strong capability of building trusting relationships and allyships with educational institutions.
- You must be resilient, ambitious and tenacious.
- Have a 3rd level qualification.
KPMG – KMP-59803