The KPMG Advisory practice is currently one of our fastest growing practice. We are seeing increased client demand and looking forward we anticipate further future growth and an increased need to enhance value for our clients. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture.
At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, training facilities and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, you may wish to consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG in Malta (Europe) is currently seeking a Manager to join our Deal Advisory team.
Within Deal Advisory, we’re not just advisors, we’re part of our clients’ teams. We help our clients make confident, well-informed choices to drive value and deliver outstanding results. We look at businesses inside and out looking at ways to add value – and that could mean via strategy, due diligence, valuations, integration, separation, value creation, or mergers and acquisitions (M&A). We are an agile and dynamic team which brings together vast experience and deep sector expertise from across our local and global deal making, tax, regulatory and other advisory teams, supported by sophisticated tools and insights.
About the role:
- Lead various Deal Advisory mandates at every stage of the process, from proposal stage to final delivery and closure
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transactions across a wide range of industries
- Build strong relationships with clients as we help them navigate through stages in their transaction life-cycle
- Analyse target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks, which impact valuation and negotiation
- Create, design and deliver tailored transaction advisory reports and presentations specific to key issues in the core areas of Deal Advisory
- Collaborate as part of a team and with other functions within the firm and within the wider KPMG network
What we need from you:
- Prior Big 4 working experience, preferably with transaction, corporate finance and / or M&A experience
- Degree in accountancy from an accredited university / ACCA or CPA eligible
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing teams, clients, and /or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Malta (Europe)
What you will receive:
- Health insurance
- Expat relocation package, with active support communities, as applicable
- Immigration assistance and advice, if applicable
- Buddy system and induction sessions
- A Performance Manager will coach you to establish, periodically review and ensure you get to meet your business and personal development goals
- Access to a world-class online learning platform
- Technical training and support
KPMG – KMP-78958