An excellent opportunity exists within our firm for an experienced Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager with experience at Management level in Audit in English speaking sunny Mediterranean Malta.
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager to work within our Audit function. Working in our Audit team within KPMG Malta means managing a team of supportive and highly talented individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to deliver high-quality financial statement audits to entities within their respective sectors as well as providing valuable industry specific insights and perspectives on salient issues to our clients. The chosen manager will be allocated a diverse audit portfolio to manage together with the responsibility to manage staff, issue audit proposals and be involved in a number of different initiatives across the function. Candidates should be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- A safe and welcoming Country to work in which is also a European member state;
- An excellent climate, lifestyle and above all, a booming economy;
- Working in a multicultural and diverse environment;
- Being part of a growing Audit team of over 150 people that specialise in many industries such as iGaming, insurance, funds, banking and enterprise amongst others;
- Forming part of a global organisation represented in 155 countries worldwide.
With a staff complement of over 600 professionals in the KPMG network, which come from over 28 different nationalities, at KPMG Malta we are proud that we embrace inclusion & diversity and our aim is to continue to grow as individuals and as a firm. We offer relocation support for Expats interested in moving to our lovely sunny island.
Does the above align with your expectations and sound like something you would like to explore further? Do you believe you have the right skills to portray the KPMG values both internally and externally?
KPMG – KMP-50362