At KPMG, our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
We are known as a firm of high achievers working within a friendly and open environment. Our people are recognised in the marketplace for delivering outstanding professional services to leading private and public sector organisations.
Being part of a global network means that we have global reach and this gives us access to global opportunities. KPMG has over 300 professionals working in Malta forming part of the KPMG network of over 189,000 professionals across 152 countries. This enables us to provide our clients with a consistently high quality service combined with local knowledge and experience.
We are currently looking for a person to join our administrative team. The candidate selected for the position would be providing administrative and clerical support to professional staff servicing a wide range of clients carrying out business activities and will report to the Function Administration Manager.
The post entails attention to detail, diligence and an aptitude to organise tasks in accordance with set priorities.
- Perform word processing and spreadsheet functions;
- Maintain and update Practice Management System and other Administrative Systems;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Carry out reception duties as the need may arise from time to time;
- Photocopying and binding of documents.
Candidates for this position must:
- Have strong computer and word-processing skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Show dedication, attention to detail and initiative;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
Be part of a winning team, join the KPMG team.
KPMG – KMP-39848