Administration Assistant – KPMG Learning Academy
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Overall Role Purpose:
To assist in the smooth running of the KPMG Learning Academy in liaison with KPMG, clients and students.
Co-ordinates the student administration and scheduling of classrooms ensuring that all training activities are adequately resourced and achieve defined level of service.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Reception duties including telephone answering, replying to emails, message taking, greeting customers, showing facilities and checking the overall clients’ satisfaction;
- Taking attendance registrations during events and issuing of training certificates to participants;
- Ensuring that course materials are prepared to specifications and available at the right place and in the right quantities for each event, including ad-hoc bespoke production of handouts;
- Despatching of joining instructions to participants by performing all related clerical duties as required;
- Organising and scheduling appointments and meetings;
- Assisting in the preparation of the Academy’s timetable;
- Developing and maintaining a filing system;
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures;
- Ordering of office supplies;
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Performing any additional duties as required on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Able to communicate with people at all levels;
- Experience in a training environment and in customer care.
KPMG – KMP-42943