KPH Group is currently looking for a full-time Accounts Administrator (Payables) to join the Finance team.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities:
- Process all suppliers’ invoices and ensure timely updating of invoices in the accounting system.
- Prepare and post payments in the accounting system.
- Maintain proper filing of invoices and any other documents.
- Posting of monthly journals.
- Submit monthly reports.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
- Excellent written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Organized and methodical.
- Technical skills.
- AAT qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year working in an accounting environment.
Recruitment for this position is being handled by Konnekt on behalf of KPH Group.
KPH Group – KMP-60115