A vacancy has arisen at Kore Air Services, an inflight catering company, for the post of Dispatch Officer. The position is offered on a full-time basis and is located at the old Airport Terminal in Luqa, Malta.
The role of the Dispatch Officer involves scheduling and dispatching employees for the deliveries of inflight catering. Receipt, processing, and distribution of all catering orders for air carriers and monitoring all flights until their departure time.
- Prepare documentation related to catering orders.
- Responsible to organize and schedule transportation of catering according to customer’s ramp movements.
- Ensure that catering for all customers is ready on time for departure as and when requested.
- Ensure that hygiene standards are strictly maintained and observed.
- Maintain a good business relationship with all customers.
- Is entirely responsible for the whole operation in the absence of Senior Management.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of product quality and performance in his / her work.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency in the performance of his / her duties.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
- Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
- Ensure that the area within his / her responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed.
- Good command of written and spoken Maltese and English and numerical skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work in a cold temperature environment.
- Shifts include night shifts and weekend shifts.
- Clean police conduct.
Kore Air Services Limited – KMP-82383