The job of a Refuelling Operator is now available. Whilst providing aircraft refueling services, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily operations and maintenance of into-plane fuelling in line with the health and safety regulations
- Executing operational and preventive maintenance checks on fuel equipment and vehicles in accordance with internal standards
- Reporting and updating records regarding fuel transaction slips and preventive maintenance
- Adhering to health and safety regulations, quality control and operating manuals in line with company standards
This position entails the handling and lifting of equipment of 35kg in weight. This role is on a 24/7 shift basis and intensive training will be provided by the company.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role will be preferred
- Possessing a valid driving license C/CE
- Secondary level of education coupled with intermediate Italian proficiency is a bonus
- Ideally living in Malta or ready to relocate
- Demonstrate an outgoing personality with a hard-working attitude
- Posses good numerical and communication skills
- Alert minded and focused at all times
The position of a Refuelling Operator is with one of the largest companies offering worldwide fuelling handling services operating at the Malta International Airport.
Konnekt – KMP-47358