Konda Law provides professional management consultancy services in the fields of information technology and communication services, marketing and advertising activities, information security, data protection, privacy and intellectual property to an international client base.
The paralegal will assist the legal department in all legal duties relating to the company’s external and internal clients.
The successful applicant will have the chance to work within various fields of law, such as corporate, commercial, tax, civil, intellectual property, public and labor law in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Malta, Belgium, Guernsey, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Serbia.
- Assisting with the drafting of commercial contracts under supervision of a senior lawyer
- Assisting with the management of litigation cases in multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting in the building and maintenance of the contracts database
- Attending meetings with external counsel with a senior lawyer
- Assisting with company secretarial duties
- Participation in legal training workshops to improve legal knowledge
- Research tasks
- General administrative tasks
- Studying for a Law degree in any jurisdiction
- Fluent in English
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
Konda Law – KMP-52453