We are a business consultancy cooperating with a boutique law firm in Malta focussing on international, mainly German-speaking clients. Our core practises areas are corporate and human resources services, company formation and corporate support, international tax practice, investor relations, residency and relocation services as well as gaming projects and bank advice.
To efficiently support our Managing Director and the small team we are looking for a part-time assistant with a relevant background, excellent written and oral communication skills in English and either an English or German native speaker background.
- Taking care of bookkeeping and accounting related matters on the basis of Xero
- Handling our invoicing system
- Securing bank reconciliations
- Client data input using our KYC software platform
- Support bank account opening processes with local and international banks
- Carrying out a variety of clerical tasks and general administrative support
- Organising and Maintaining our cloud-based and physical filing system / retrieval of corporate records and documents
- Supporting our clients with due diligence and administrative requests
- Assistance to the Managing Director
- Previous working experience in the corporate services area is an asset
- Native English or German speaker with exceptional written and oral English communication skills
- Professional work attitude, strong research and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of office software applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and of accounting software, ideally experience with Xero
- Ability to work under pressure, with high precision and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative, but still team-oriented
- High standards of work ethics and commitment; clear communication at all levels
- Be a client-oriented and loyal personality with a friendly character
Modern office environment, centrally located in St. Julian’s.
Kindly provide your CV including a photo, letter of introduction and two references. Please indicate your earliest start date.
KME Consulting Group Ltd – KMP-61218